At St. Catherine’s Hospital, children come first. Our highly qualified Pediatricians, Certified Pediatric Nurse, Practitioners and Clinical Staff work together to provide exceptional medical care for children. We pride ourselves on providing compassionate, comprehensive services to children from birth through adolescence.
Pediatric Conditions We Treat
- Asthma, lung or breathing problems
- Behavioral Health
- Cardiology: heart conditions
- Child abuse/maltreatment
- Dermatology: skin problems
- Developmental/behavioral: mental health problems
- Growth and nutrition: growth, overweight and underweight problems
- Infectious disease and travel
- Lactation: Breastfeeding
- Medicine: complicated infections or for those traveling to other
- Pediatric Brain Injury Program with Electroencephalogram (EEG)
Additional Pediatric Services
In addition to services provided at the Pediatric Clinic, pediatric services are also available at our Newborn Nursery, Newborn Intensive Care Unit and the Pediatric Intensive Care Unit.